From: Grzegorz Bernacki <gjb@semihalf.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2021 9:43 PM
To: rfc@edk2.groups.io; Grzegorz Bernacki <gjb@semihalf.com>
Cc: Samer El-Haj-Mahmoud <Samer.El-Haj-Mahmoud@arm.com>; Sunny Wang <Sunny.Wang@arm.com>; Marcin Wojtas <mw@semihalf.com>; zhichao.gao@intel.co; ray.ni@intel.com; pete@akeo.ie; leif@nuviainc.com; ardb+tianocore@kernel.org
Subject: Re: [edk2-rfc] RFC: Boot Discovery Policy

Adding RPI maintainers...
Ard, Leif, Pete,
Can I ask you for you comments on the design?

thanks,
greg

czw., 29 kwi 2021 o 13:19 Grzegorz Bernacki via groups.io <gjb=semihalf.com@groups.io> napisał(a):

Adding reviewers and ARM into the loop...

Ray, Zhichao,
Can I ask you to review the design and let me know if you got any comments.

thanks
greg

czw., 29 kwi 2021 o 10:11 Grzegorz Bernacki <gjb@semihalf.com> napisał(a):

Hi,

I would like to ask you for review of following proposal. It will
allow the user to specify which devices should be connected at the
boot. User selection will be saved in variable and Boot Manager
Policy Protocol will be used to connect specified devices.
Design can be found at:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OiQrXuQT9wfr8hPahzXcPj6mMszGPQUw/vi
ew?usp=sharing

thanks,