From: rfc@edk2.groups.io <rfc@edk2.groups.io> On Behalf Of Grzegorz Bernacki
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2021 7:19 PM
To: rfc@edk2.groups.io
Cc: Samer El-Haj-Mahmoud <Samer.El-Haj-Mahmoud@arm.com>; Sunny Wang <Sunny.Wang@arm.com>; Marcin Wojtas
<mw@semihalf.com>; zhichao.gao@intel.co; Ni, Ray <ray.ni@intel.com>
Subject: Re: [edk2-rfc] RFC: Boot Discovery Policy

Adding reviewers and ARM into the loop...

Ray, Zhichao,
Can I ask you to review the design and let me know if you got any comments.

thanks
greg

czw., 29 kwi 2021 o 10:11 Grzegorz Bernacki <gjb@semihalf.com> napisaƂ(a):

Hi,

I would like to ask you for review of following proposal. It will
allow the user to specify which devices should be connected at the
boot. User selection will be saved in variable and Boot Manager Policy
Protocol will be used to connect specified devices.
Design can be found at:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OiQrXuQT9wfr8hPahzXcPj6mMszGPQUw/view?usp=sharing

thanks,
greg