From: rfc@edk2.groups.io <rfc@edk2.groups.io> On Behalf Of Laszlo Ersek
Sent: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 7:06 AM
To: rfc@edk2.groups.io; abner.chang@hpe.com
Subject: Re: [edk2-rfc] [RFC] Documents under RedfishPkg

On 03/26/21 16:42, Abner Chang wrote:
Hi edk2 Stewards,
Is that ok to put some EDK2 Redfish port guide or design block diagrams in a folder under RedfishPkg? e.g.
RedfishPkg/Documents?
Any practices we have on the current edk2 repo?
If you can add the documents in some text-based representation (markup
or plaintext), where "reviewing patches" will make sense in the future,
then I welcome adding the documentation under RedfishPkg.

(If you have diagrams, I think SVG might be good for those.)

Other packages have introduced porting and other accompanying
documentation in the wiki, but I find that inferior. I don't like it
when documentation lives in a separate repository from the code that it
documents.