From: wonderfly@...
Sent: Thursday, March 4, 2021, 12:15 PM
To: rfc@edk2.groups.io
Subject: [edk2-rfc] Cross referencing EDKII code

Started looking at EDKII code about two months ago. One of the things I still haven't figured out is how to read code effectively, possibly with the help of cross referencing tools. Haven't got much luck with cscope, and I don't see any compile_commands.json being generated either.

What do you folks use for cross referencing? What's your development setup like?

--
Brian J. Johnson
Enterprise X86 Lab

Hewlett Packard Enterprise