Re: Cross referencing EDKII code

Sean

I have found that VSCode opening the edk2 folder does a decent job of giving you resolution of symbols but you still have to understand edk2 specifics like library resolution, public/private files, packages, and the "platform" DSC file.

On 3/4/2021 10:15 AM, wonderfly@... wrote:
Started looking at EDKII code about two months ago. One of the things I still haven't figured out is how to read code effectively, possibly with the help of cross referencing tools. Haven't got much luck with cscope, and I don't see any compile_commands.json being generated either.
What do you folks use for cross referencing? What's your development setup like?