From: devel@edk2.groups.io <devel@edk2.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rebecca Cran via groups.io
Sent: 14 January 2021 09:05 PM
To: Sami Mujawar <Sami.Mujawar@...>; devel@edk2.groups.io; Samer El-Haj-Mahmoud <Samer.El-Haj-Mahmoud@...>; Ard Biesheuvel <Ard.Biesheuvel@...>; leif@...
Cc: rfc@edk2.groups.io; Jiewen Yao <jiewen.yao@...>; Rahul Kumar <rahul1.kumar@...>; nd <nd@...>
Subject: Re: [edk2-devel] RFC: Adding support for ARM (RNDR etc.) to RngDxe

On 12/10/20 4:26 AM, Sami Mujawar wrote:

I am working on the TRNG FW API interface and will share more details
for the discussion soon.

We had some thoughts about streamlining the RngDxe implementations and
would like to share some diagrams for the discussion.

My diagrams are in Visio that I can export as JPG images. However, I am
open to switching to any other suggested tool.
Hi Sami,

I don't see any further discussions on this. Have you made any progress
with sharing the design documents or scheduling a review?

--
Rebecca Cran