Re: [EXTERNAL] [edk2-devel] [edk2-rfc] GitHub Pull Request based Code Review Process

Rebecca Cran

On 5/27/2020 6:12 AM, Laszlo Ersek wrote:

So, it could be a MINGW64 packaging bug, perhaps.
I'm getting the same error, but with a different packaging of Git: mine's in C:\Program Files\Git\cmd\git.exe .

It's version "git version 2.26.2.windows.1".

Of course it's possible it's just the same MINGW version that's been put into its own installer.

I also tried using my openSUSE WSL installation, but it failed with:

STARTTLS failed! SSL connect attempt failed error:1416F086:SSL routines:tls_process_server_certificate:certificate verify failed at /usr/lib/git/git-send-email line 1548.

So I ended up copying it to one of my FreeBSD systems and sent it from there.

--
Rebecca Cran