From: Ni, Ray <ray.ni@intel.com>
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2020 9:23 PM
To: rfc@edk2.groups.io; Kinney, Michael D
<michael.d.kinney@intel.com>; devel@edk2.groups.io
Subject: RE: [edk2-rfc] GitHub Pull Request based Code
Review Process

Mike,
It's a huge improvement to me as an Outlook user if
pull-request-based review is enabled!

Please help me to understand: The pull-request-based
review has been enabled naturally when edk2
was migrated to Github. People don't use it because
it's not accepted by community. Your process
tries to meet community's needs of achieving all review
comments in mails so pull-request-based
review can be accepted by community. Right?
Yes.

I just subscribed at
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/tianocore-code-
review-poc with
empty password.
I received the confirmation mail and clicked the link
in the mail to confirm.
But I waited for ~15 minutes and didn't receive the
additional mail containing the auto-generated password.
I went to
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/private/tianocore-code-
review-poc/2020-May/thread.html#00289.
However, the page requires me to enter password.
Can you please change the setting so that viewing the
mail achieve doesn't need password?
Laszlo has graciously volunteered to help setup this email
subscription service to help evaluate the POC. I will let
him comment on the settings available. He should also be
able to approve your subscription so you can see the archive
and receive any emails generated by the webhook.

Please advise me what else I can try. I am happy to try
as many steps as I can before all the process are
enabled.

Thanks,
Ray