Re: [edk2-devel] [RFC] EDK II Continuous Integration Phase 1
That process is to run the CI process locally.
If you want to run on the Azure servers the idea is you push to a branch that has a CI policy or create a PR to a branch that has this build as a "gate".
So for example if you
1. fork https://github.com/spbrogan/edk2-staging
2. Checkout the edk2-stuart-ci-latest branch from your fork.
3. Make a change and commit it.
4. Push to your fork.
5. Go to your fork on the github website or the PR page of my fork you can create a Pull Request from your branch to mine.
6. Create it. Once you do that it will spawn builds on the server. If I had branch policies that required those builds to pass the PR could not be completed/merged without passing.
Does that help.