From: discuss@edk2.groups.io <discuss@edk2.groups.io> On Behalf Of Yeh
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 4:25 PM
To: discuss@edk2.groups.io
Subject: [edk2-discuss] Does EmulatorPkg support source-level debug?

HI,

I am wondering if EmulatorPkg supports source-level debug on VS2017 build.
Can I know if there is any documentation for that?

Thanks,
Yeh

Yeh

Hi Liming,

Thanks for the information.
But may I know how to do that in VS?

Is it possible to build the EDK2 by the VS?
Now I am building it by the Windows command line.

Liming Gao

I build and run Emulator with below command.

edksetup.bat Rebuild
build -p EmulatorPkg\EmulatorPkg.dsc -t VS2017 -a IA32
cd Build\EmulatorIA32\DEBUG_VS2017\IA32
type WinHost.exe

Thanks
Liming