Re: MM communication buffer access denied or leading to an unhandled exception

Thomas Abraham

Hi Fabrice,

On Wed, Apr 6, 2022 at 12:25 AM, Fabrice DECROP LONGET wrote:

Hi,

I'm currently working on implemting the secure partition manager in EDK2. My
platform is based on reference design DANIEL. But I'm facing several issues,
that makes me very confused, and don't know what to do now for implenting
this feature.
Couple of questions to understand this better -

1. Is the reference design DANIEL platform you work on downloaded from https://developer.arm.com/tools-and-software/open-source-software/arm-platforms-software/arm-ecosystem-fvps? If yes, what is the version number of the FVP?

2. Is the software you are using same as described in https://gitlab.arm.com/arm-reference-solutions/arm-reference-solutions-docs/-/blob/master/docs/infra/rdv1/readme.rst. If yes, what is the release tag being used?

Thanks,
Thomas.