From: devel@edk2.groups.io <devel@edk2.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rebecca Cran
Sent: Tuesday, November 9, 2021 3:20 PM
To: devel@edk2.groups.io; discuss@edk2.groups.io
Subject: [edk2-devel] EDK2 doxygen documentation - adding docs for stable tags?

I've been hosting the Doxygen documentation for EDK2 at
https://bsdio.com/edk2/docs for a few years now. I previously had
versions for master, UDK2015, UDK2017, UDK2018 etc. but since migrating
my web server dropped everything except master.

I was wondering if people are finding it useful, and if so whether
they'd like me to generate documentation for each stable tag too?

Personally, _I_ find the web-based version (as opposed to a
locally-generated version) useful for the search feature -- being able
to quickly find the documentation for a certain function.

--

Rebecca Cran