From: discuss@edk2.groups.io <discuss@edk2.groups.io> On Behalf Of Oram, Isaac W
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 4:43 PM
To: discuss@edk2.groups.io; dlagneux@upmem.com
Subject: Re: [edk2-discuss] Whitley Coyote Pass support

Damien,

I am not aware of any plans to provide open ports of the Intel board or system products, which would include Coyote Pass.

I believe that there is production board porting activity in the Open Compute Project (OCP) Open System Firmware (OSF) context. https://www.opencompute.org/projects/open-system-firmware if you are interested. I believe some open system firmware solutions to be discussed and demonstrated at the OCP Global Summit later this year.

Regards,
Isaac