History of Driver/Features in edk2-platforms

Jeff Brasen

Was curious if there was a reason why the top level drivers and features code was added into edk2-platforms instead of edk2 or a new repo. These modules seem different than the rest of the code in edk2-platforms as they are not really platform or silicon related code but general features. We are looking at how to both release support for our platforms into tianocore as well as a separate fork that will be used for our actual formal release and it may be preferable to not have all of the other platform/silicon code that is not relevant to our project.

Thanks,
Jeff