Re: 回复: [edk2-discuss] edk2 build error

dss.v1.0@...

Are these instructions appropriate for building edk2 in general. I have been failing to get a simple non-emulating development build working? Every set of instructions from the top level readme from github has resulted in failure, usually because of a problem with BaseTools. I have tried several variations based on instructions for python BaseTools, both from pyPI and Mathew Carlson’s personal repo. Is the stuart_build only available for the CI environment? Why are the instructions from the main repo so incorrect?

I am starting with a clean Windows 10 machine and VS2019. I have installed all the prerequisite applications.

Thanks muchly,
Dan Sabo