Andy Pont <andy.pont@...>

I am currently working on a project using tianocore as a payload for coreboot and have having some problems booting Qubes.

When trying to boot the Qubes ISO image from a USB memory stick it gives the error "Xen must be loaded below 4Gb". Looking at the Xen sources it is making two checks using the ImageBase and ImageSize values in the EFI_LOADED_IMAGE structure. The check that is failing that generates the error is that ((ImageBase + ImageSize) >> 32) isn't 0.

I'm struggling to find the right part of the tianocore sources to see where Xen's \EFI\BOOT\BOOTX64.EFI file is read from the USB stick to be able to see where, and how, ImageBase is setup.

Can anyone point me roughly in the right direction?

-Andy.