Re: CXL 2.0 Type 3 Support

Leif Lindholm

Hi Chris,

Apologies, I missed this when it went out (I'm even worse at reading
-discuss than I am -devel).

I am also interested in this, and my team will need to start working
on this soon unless someone has something already in the pipeline and
are willing to share it with the world.

Best Regards,

Leif

On Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at 11:17:02 -0500, Chris Browy wrote:
Hi,

We’ve working with patch series on top of the QEMU CXL 2.0 Type 3
adding Data Object Exchange (DOE) for CDAT and Compliance Mode.
This is required to support CXL 2.0 device enumeration and setup of
SRAT/HMAT tables for OS handoff.

https://lore.kernel.org/qemu-devel/1615322029-13038-1-git-send-email-cbrowy@avery-design.com/T/#ma47459bfbcd29cf28f11ee9389e5a2ac966a64e1

Based on QEMU version:

https://gitlab.com/bwidawsk/qemu/-/tree/cxl-2.0v4

Do you have a roadmap for edk2 support for CXL 2.0? This is the
last piece of the puzzle!

Best Regards,
Chris Browy

--