OK, I will submit a BZ bug and patch soon.

Thanks
Wenyi

On 2021/5/27 16:26, Wu, Hao A wrote:
Thanks.
Could you help to submit a BZ bug tracker at: https://bugzilla.tianocore.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=EDK2?
And could you help to propose a fix for this issue?

Best Regards,
Hao Wu

-----Original Message-----
From: xiewenyi (A) <xiewenyi2@huawei.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2021 4:20 PM
To: Wu, Hao A <hao.a.wu@intel.com>; discuss@edk2.groups.io
Subject: Re: [edk2-discuss] Having problem when xHCI create Setup Stage
TRB

Hi, Wu Hao

As TRT field is not set to EfiUsbNoData when Data Stage does not exist, USB
controller returns trb err and finally lead to usb enumerate fail.

Thanks
Wenyi

On 2021/5/27 15:24, Wu, Hao A wrote:
Hello,

Looking into the XHCI spec, I think the current implementation in
XhciDxe & XhciPei does not follow the spec when it comes to the TRT field.

Could you help to provide more information on what error is met?
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Hao Wu