Re: Having problems when trying to instrument all code of a specific UEFI driver (including the library code)

Andrew Fish

Feel free to post examples if it would help others.

On Apr 13, 2021, at 12:34 PM, mick21@live.nl wrote:

´╗┐Hi Andrew,

Apologies for the late reply!

ShellPkg/Application/Shell/Shell.inf {
<LibraryClasses>
HandleParsingLib|ShellPkg/Library/UefiHandleParsingLib/UefiHandleParsingLib.sanitize.inf
}
I think I have it working now, I'm overwriting all of the used libraries with the *.sanitizer.inf alternative, like you said, and add the BuildOptions there. I'm not sure whether this is the best option, but it is cleaner than what I had in mind and most importantly: it works :).

Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it.

Kind regards,

Mick