Re: Google Summer of Code 2021 interested student

Ayush Dwivedi <21cencturyayush@...>

Hi Nate,
I am working on my GSoC proposal(I am running out of time). I am also learning to debug OVMF image running on QEMU using gdb. Since the target is set to debug by default in Conf/target.txt I guess I don't need to change anything. I am referring to the OVMF documentation. Beyond BIOS is an amazing book thanks for the awesome recommendation. I will be using it to get my concepts clear. I guess in the process of learning to debug the images I will learn a lot.

Thanks,
Ayush