Re: Google Summer of Code 2021 interested student

Ayush Dwivedi <21cencturyayush@...>

Thank you Nate.
I installed edkrepo using the instructions you gave. I ran edkrepo clone min Intel-MinPlatform and it setup my workspace. Since I had already setup the EDK2 build environment and installed the dependencies(such as gcc-5) I jumped to Board Builds section and finally used python build_bios.py -p TigerlakeURvp. I chose the intel board TigerlakeURvp which was given in the list of MinPlatform supported boards. When the build was completed it yielded TIGERLAKEURVP.fd in the Build directory. I have attached one screenshot as well. What should I do next?