From: Laszlo Ersek <lersek@redhat.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2021 1:58
To: discuss@edk2.groups.io; sent888@gmail.com
Cc: Ma, Maurice <maurice.ma@intel.com>; Dong, Guo
<guo.dong@intel.com>; You, Benjamin <benjamin.you@intel.com>
Subject: Re: [edk2-discuss] UEFI Payload Issue

On 02/02/21 13:16, sent888@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

I have generated a payload from edk2 2017. When i booting with payload i
got struck after the below message. The keyboard is not detecting so i can't
press any key. Mouse got powered up. Even i exchanged the usb ports but
still keyboard not detecting. I am using coreboot and edk2 payload. I am
using Coffeelake processor. If i use the uefi payload binary from Intel.
Everything is working and able to select device in the boot manager and load
OS.

LastBlock : 4FFFFF

F2 or Down to enter Boot Manager Menu.
ENTER to boot directly.

[Bds]OsIndication: 0000000000000000
[Bds]=============Begin Load Options Dumping ...=============
Driver
SysPrep Options:
Boot Options:
Boot0000: UiApp 0x0109
Boot0001: UEFI SM659GXC CDZ A0519022617060000001 0x0001
Boot0002: UEFI Shell 0x0001
PlatformRecovery Options:
PlatformRecovery0000: Default PlatformRecovery 0x0001
[Bds]=============End Load Options Dumping=============
[Bds]BdsWait
...Zzzzzzzzzzzz...
[Bds]BdsWait(3)..Zzzz...
Adding the UefiPayloadPkg folks to the CC list.