UdayS

Hi,
I have two pci drivers (1) full driver with all functionality, (2) Driver which subset of (1).
Both drivers are working fine. Load/Unload at run time smoothly works when each of them are done independently.

Issue:
1. Load driver (1) and unload (1) now if I load driver (2), shell hangs.

I have verified loading/unloading of driver, multiple iterations, i.e. it cleanups all protocols installed.
But if I follow the issue procedure above, it hangs. I don't see error during initialization of second driver.

Need advise to debug this issue further.

Thank in advance.