Re: 'PciIO->Map' is returning "EFI_OUT_OF_RESOURCES" on Intel CRB device

UdayS

Hi Laszlo,
Thanks for replying.

(1) For BusMasterRead, you should not use AllocateBuffer. AllocateBuffer
is only needed for CommonBuffer operations.
Right. I have updated it now.

(2) PciIo->Map can run out of resources dependent on the IOMMU I guess,
as one reason. It can also run out of resources if you leak mappings
somewhere.
Prior to calling to above mentioned call, I do map two 16 bytes chunks for reading and current chunk where I get error is 128bytes long.

All systems need not react to such issues the same way.
What do you recommend how do I approach to this issue.

-US