Re: EDK2 CI and edk2-platforms

Laszlo Ersek

On 01/07/21 19:00, Jeff Brasen wrote:
Hello,

Are there any plans on integrating the CI system (https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/tree/master/.pytool) to be able to test platform/silicon code hosted in the edk2-platforms repository? We are starting to develop some host based tests for our drivers and want to make sure we are supporting these in a way that will transfer well when we upstream in the future.

Would the .pytool be eventually mirrored into the edk2-platforms code or would the code in edk2 eventually expand to build things hosted in edk2-platforms?
I believe the idea has been floated before; unfortunately I don't
remember any specifics.