Re: Refresh currently displayed form

Tim Crawford

I've added a protocol notify event for gEfiBlockIoProtocolGuid and hacked it to signal the event on protocol removal as well. edk2 doesn't seem to have a mechanism to notify about a protocol being removed, only created? This works well enough to for now since I only care about USB flash drives, although I haven't dug into the boot log to see what effect calling notify events on protocol removal has in other places.

I'm now looking at methods to refresh the form in place, so I'll grep around for code using a refreshguid as an example.