Newbie question about EFI_BOOT_SERVICES_MEMORY

Vestigial Bidya <vestigialdev@...>

Hi, this question is about the UEFI PDFs rather than the Tianocore implementation. I'm writing my DXE Foundation, and the documentation states
" Allocate the UEFI Boot Services Table from EFI_BOOT_SERVICES_MEMORY"

The way the term  EFI_BOOT_SERVICES_MEMORY is formatted makes it look like a defined Protocol or EFI_GUID, but its not mentioned anywhere else in the docs (or on Google). Is the author trying to convey just that these allocations should be from memory that will be released after calling EXIT_BOOT_SERVICES ? Or is  EFI_BOOT_SERVICES_MEMORY an actual term in the spec that I just can't find?