Come One, Come All to the Project Mu UEFI Talkbox

Bret Barkelew

The Project Mu team is trying something a little new and different! In light of the limited involvement in UEFI and Tianocore community calls of late, we’re piloting a new idea for community engagement. We’ve set up a Discord server and are going to hosting “office hours” every Wednesday until Thanksgiving! This is an opportunity to connect, ask questions, bat around ideas, and just generally get to know the EDK2 community a little better. There is no planned content, and we can’t promise answers to every question, but we are highly knowledgeable and eager to see more energy in FW development.

This is the link to join the Discord:
https://discord.gg/DrmDQAv

This pilot is for the Wednesdays between 2020-10-14 and 2020-11-25. We’re a US-based, west-coast team, so expect the greatest availability between 10AM and 4PM Pacific (UTC-7). However, we’ll try to be around as much as possible those days (even in the off-hours), and may even be around on non-Wednesdays.

We should emphasize that this is NOT a Microsoft-sponsored event, or in any way related to Microsoft business. It’s not even REALLY a Project Mu event. It’s a bunch of interested folks attempting to be interesting. Who knows, maybe we’ll even figure out ways to engage with each other that don’t revolve around work.😉

- Bret