Question about NonDiscoverablePciDeviceDxe

Jeff Brasen

We have a use case where we would want to expose PciIO protocols for a device that doesn't match any of the guids that it supports. Before we go and implement support for this wanted to get a feeling from the community on what to do.

1. Fork NonDiscoverablePciDeviceDxe to our edk2-platforms area for support for this (Doesn't seem ideal)
2. Add support for extending this
* Add a protocol that this driver consumes for overrides
* Add a library initializer that registers overrides in both the supported function and the configuration space setup code

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Jeff