Re: ESRT in OVMF

Tomas Pilar (tpilar)

I don't think you will be allowed to modify the DxeCapsuleLib to connect
all controllers when it's loading the FMP embedded driver. There is
probably a better way of doing it.

attaching them here. Here is another link describing the process:
https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io/wiki/EDK-II-Development-Process

The second patch looks okay but you'll need to expand on the commit message
a lot more with motivation, use-cases etc. If you search through the devel@
mailing list, you will see that a similar discussion was already had in the
past.

Cheers,
Tom

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 1:06 PM Sandeep Dhanvada <sandeep.dhanvada@xilinx.com>
wrote:

Hi Tom,

Please see the patches attached and let me know in case of any issues.
I used all the "git config" options mentioned in the link you referred,
but, I am not able to remove the line breaks at EOL in the patch.

Thanks,
Sandeep