Re: ESRT in OVMF

Tomas Pilar (tpilar)

Hi Sandeep,

You should probably discuss on this list what you want to add to the main
tree before sending patches, you might get good pointers. Otherwise, there
is a good guide as to how it works here:
https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io/wiki/Laszlo's-unkempt-git-guide-for-edk2-contributors-and-maintainers
.

Cheers,
Tom

On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 6:23 AM Sandeep Dhanvada <
sandeep.dhanvada@xilinx.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am able to upgrade firmware using CaspsuleApp.efi with the help of Tomas
Pilar in other thread in this mailing list.

however, i have some modifications in edk2 source code for this to happen.
please let me know what is the process for sending patches to mailing list.

Thanks,
Sandeep