Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [edk2-discuss] [EXTERNAL] Re: [edk2-discuss] ESRT in OVMF

Sandeep Dhanvada

Hi Tom,

Sorry for the delayed response. I was offloaded to some other work.

Thanks for the pointer. There was some issue in FMP code in UEFI driver. After fixing this issue, booting is fine and ESRT entry is also generated by BIOS.

CapsuleApp.efi with embedded FMP driver capsule is giving error that "Not Ready", but, a capsule without embedded driver was fine. I see that next boot is recognizing the capsule, but, it is not updated. I added AsciiPrint in SetImage and GetImageInfo functions, but, i see only prints in GetImageInfo, but not from SetImage. and there is no debug information from BIOS environment that capsule update failed. Is there any way we can add debug information in BIOS?

Thanks,
Sandeep