Increase robustness of nmake BaseTools build for space also used by make

Burt Silverman

Hello, I added a patch to the devel@edk2 group but I don't know how to introduce it. I was working in a MyWorkspace years ago using cygwin most likely on my Windows computer. Recently, I went back to the workspace, updated the repository, but this time I was working with WIndows tools. I ran into a problem due to the existence of a libs directory which is an artifact of non Windows tools. There are several ways to fix this, I am sure. One could rewrite the Unix GNUmakefiles so directory libs is not used, I assume. Or one could change the target in the nmake Makefile from libs to something else, like libraries. I chose a different method to solve the problem: removing the libs directory in cleanall.

Can someone tell me if I should introduce my fix other than through devel@edk2? Will my fix be looked at? Thanks.

Burt Silverman