From: discuss@edk2.groups.io <discuss@edk2.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sahil Malhotra
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2020 1:08 AM
To: Mayur Gudmeti <mgudmeti@nvidia.com>
Cc: discuss@edk2.groups.io
Subject: Re: [edk2-discuss] [RFC/Discussion]: StandAloneMM in OP-TEE

External email: Use caution opening links or attachments

Hi,

Currently it is not based on SPCI interface, but discussions have started in that direction also.

But I think from non-secure world it will be simple OP-TEE communication like it happens between a CA and TA now, but on secure side, OPTEE-STMM communication may be based on SPCI interface.

Regards,
Sahil Malhotra

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020, 7:51 PM <mgudmeti@nvidia.com> wrote:

Hi Sahil,

This proposal interests us too. Got a question for you. I assume that
OPTEE-STMM interfaces will be based on SPCI specifications, both in
secure and non-secure side. Is that assumption right?