From: discuss@edk2.groups.io <discuss@edk2.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael D
Kinney
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2019 9:13 AM
To: discuss@edk2.groups.io; tim.lewis@...; Kinney, Michael D
<michael.d.kinney@...>
Subject: Re: [edk2-discuss] WinHost.exe from EmulatorPkg and StdLib
applications

Hi Tim,

I happened to be looking at this over the weekend.

I was able to resolve the build issues for XCODE5 for the IA32 version of
EmulatorPkg, but not X64.
I did not verify if it boots yet, so maybe you can help verify that.

A WIP branch with what I got working is here:

https://github.com/mdkinney/edk2/commits/BZ_none_EmulatorPkg_Fixes

It also fixes some VS2017/VS2015 issues with EmulatorPkg.

Best regards,

Mike