Re: WinHost.exe from EmulatorPkg and StdLib applications

Michael D Kinney

Hi Tim,

I happened to be looking at this over the weekend.

I was able to resolve the build issues for XCODE5
for the IA32 version of EmulatorPkg, but not X64.
I did not verify if it boots yet, so maybe you can
help verify that.

A WIP branch with what I got working is here:

https://github.com/mdkinney/edk2/commits/BZ_none_EmulatorPkg_Fixes

It also fixes some VS2017/VS2015 issues with EmulatorPkg.

Best regards,

Mike