From: discuss@edk2.groups.io [mailto:discuss@edk2.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tim Lewis
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2019 4:55 PM
To: discuss@edk2.groups.io
Subject: [edk2-discuss] WinHost.exe from EmulatorPkg and StdLib applications

I am having trouble building StdLib applications inside of EmulatorPkg.dsc.
When I add !incude StdLib/StdLib.inc I will always see a warning message
about stdio.h.

This comes down to the use of /X in StdLib.inc to prevent C library apps
from getting the host environments include files. But that is what WinHost
needs. And I can't figure out how to "turn off /X" for just one module.

Any advice here?

Thanks,

Tim