Re: HTTP boot failed on timeout

doron.bleiberg@...

Hi Laszlo,

At first I thought some of the problems I'm facing were related to virtio-net-pci network type. So I've switched to e1000.
Eventually I've found the issues are not related to virtio-net-pci and reverted back to this configuration which works well.
So bottom line, no need for taking E3522X2.EFI driver nor using e1000 (at least in my case).

Note for completeness: -global virtio-net-pci.romfile="" is required for the VM to operate.

It was pleasant discussing with you on this thread, by no means I take it for granted your questions, answers and guidance which helped a-lot. Really appreciated.

Doron