About how to submit a new architecture called LoongArch

kilaterlee@...

Dear All:
    I want to submit a new architecture called LoongArch on EDK2 and the USWG recommands us do "code first" because the UEFI specifitcation will easily accpet our arch.
    What can we do? Do I submit the part 1 code for new architecture on the "staging" branch? Hop you reply. :)

Thanks,

LI Chao

Michael D Kinney

Hi LI Chao,

Can you provide a brief description of LoongArch and perhaps provide links to
documentation and overview materials?

Thanks,

Mike