How to get FrontPage to fill screen

Sean Rhodes

Hi

Would anyone have any suggestions on getting the Front Page to fill the screen? As far as I can see, configuring the below PCDs should allow it to fillĀ the screen - which is being correctly detected as 1920x1080.

PcdVideoHorizontalResolution|0
PcdVideoVerticalResolution|0
PcdSetupVideoHorizontalResolution|0
PcdSetupVideoVerticalResolution|0
PcdConOutRow|100
PcdConOutColumn|100
PcdSetupConOutRow|100
PcdSetupConOutColumn|100

However, it ends up in a rather strange shape:
UiApp.jpg

Many thanks
Sean

Gerd Hoffmann

On Mon, Jul 04, 2022 at 10:03:40AM +0100, Sean Rhodes wrote:
Hi

Would anyone have any suggestions on getting the Front Page to fill the
screen? As far as I can see, configuring the below PCDs should allow it to
fill the screen - which is being correctly detected as 1920x1080.
Depends on whenever the system has a serial console or not ...

ConSplitterDxe uses the intersection of all outputs as final list of
supported text modes.

However, it ends up in a rather strange shape:
[image: UiApp.jpg]
80x50?

take care,
Gerd

Sean Rhodes

Hi Gerd

Thank you very much :)

On Mon, 4 Jul 2022 at 10:40, Gerd Hoffmann <kraxel@...> wrote:
On Mon, Jul 04, 2022 at 10:03:40AM +0100, Sean Rhodes wrote:
> Hi
>
> Would anyone have any suggestions on getting the Front Page to fill the
> screen? As far as I can see, configuring the below PCDs should allow it to
> fill the screen - which is being correctly detected as 1920x1080.

Depends on whenever the system has a serial console or not ...

ConSplitterDxe uses the intersection of all outputs as final list of
supported text modes.

> However, it ends up in a rather strange shape:
> [image: UiApp.jpg]

80x50?

take care,
Ā  Gerd