From: devel@edk2.groups.io <devel@edk2.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tiger
Liu(BJ-RD)
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 1:37 PM
To: devel@edk2.groups.io
Subject: [edk2-devel] Logical operator function in shell environment

Hi, Experts:
I am writing a shell script.

I have a few questions about shell script syntax.
For examples:
1. Could I save register content (which is read with mm command) to a local
variable?
Take an example:
Reading register 0x80's content with mm command, and I want to save its
content to a local variable for further processing.

Maybe, I could use command output redirection syntax, and redirect its
content to an environment variable?
2. Is there any logical operator functions could be used in shell script?
Such as : and / or functions.

Thanks

保密声明:
本邮件含有保密或专有信息,仅供指定收件人使用。严禁对本邮件或其
内容做任何未经授权的查阅、使用、复制或转发。
CONFIDENTIAL NOTE:
This email contains confidential or legally privileged information and is for the
sole use of its intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use, copying or
forwarding of this email or the content of this email is strictly prohibited.