Some questions about Azure CI

Chao Li

Hi Sean and Bret,

Question1:
The CI tells me a fail that: "Test Failed: Uncrustify Coding Standard Test NO-TARGET", I'm not sure what happens when this class failure occurs, can you tell me what happened and how to fix it?

Question2:
There are many coding style errors with ECC(like: "Variable name does not follow the rules: 1. First character should be upper case 2. Must contain lower case characters 3. No white space characters 4. Global variable name must start with a 'g', *Member variable [BASE_LIBRARY_JUMP_BUFFER.S2] NOT follow naming convention."), but I found that other architectures have the same coding style as ours, can you tell me how to fix thus coding style error?

Hope you reply, thank you very much.

Chao