[GSoC 2022] Introducing myself & seeking for project ideas

Théo Jehl

Hello,
I’m Théo, a French 1st year master’s student, specialized in embedded
systems engineering. I’m interested in joining EDK II development as
part of the Google Summer of Code program.

I’ve learnt operating system structures in uni, I know how to write
C/C++ and I started learning x86 ASM.
I also worked with uni on a disk driver and virtual memory mapping.

Currently I have little to no experience in firmware/UEFI as I’m only
starting in this field.
I wanted to ask if any important project ideas were available that
would fit my skills. I have checked the task list provided and I feel
like it’s outdated, like the audio output project [1] which was
completed a year ago.

Thanks in advance.
Théo

[1] https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io/wiki/Tasks#Audio_Output_device_support