Re: Creating new target for Cloud Hypervisor

Boeuf, Sebastien

On Mon, 2022-01-10 at 10:35 +0000, Yao, Jiewen wrote:
Looking at current OvmfPkg today. We have:
OvmfPkg\OvmfPkgIa32.fdf
OvmfPkg\OvmfPkgIa32X64.fdf
OvmfPkg\OvmfPkgX64.fdf
OvmfPkg\OvmfXen.fdf
OvmfPkg\AmdSev\AmdSevX64.fdf
OvmfPkg\Bhyve\BhyveX64.fdf
OvmfPkg\Microvm\MicrovmX64.fdf

And we will have OvmfPkg\IntelTdx\IntelTdxX64.fdf soon.

I think it is OK to create:
OvmfPkg\CloudHv\CloudHvX64.fdf
Sounds good, I'll start working on this.

Thank you
Yao Jiewen