Re: Guidance about CI

Boeuf, Sebastien

On Wed, 2022-01-05 at 17:55 +0100, kraxel@... wrote:
On Wed, Jan 05, 2022 at 01:44:01PM +0000, Boeuf, Sebastien wrote:
Ah nevermind I found out QEMU was installed from packaging.
On ubuntu.

We don't have packages for Cloud Hypervisor, but we can download
a static binary from a specific release, do you think that would be
acceptable?
As far I know the same happens for qemu on windows,
so that should be fine.
Cool!

BTW, about microvm, I saw that you're skipping QEMU, so does that mean
you're not *really* testing that OVMF works with microvm, or am I
missing something?

Thanks,
Sebastien

take care,
  Gerd
92196 Meudon Cedex, France
Registration Number: 302 456 199 R.C.S. NANTERRE
Capital: 4,572,000 Euros