Re: EFI_AUDIO_OUTPUT_PROTOCOL: assistance with VirtIO initialization

Michael Brown

On 01/07/2021 00:01, Ethin Probst wrote:
So Leif and I have been working on USB Audio but we've run into a snag. We've encountered a problem -- neither of us knows enough about USB to figure out how to get the class-specific AC interface descriptors, and those contain vital information that I need to be able to control the audio device.
Do you mean that you can't figure out how to retrieve the descriptors via the UEFI APIs, or that you don't know how to interpret the descriptors after retrieval?

Thanks,

Michael