Re: [edk2-rfc] [edk2-devel] RFC: design review for TDVF in OVMF

Min Xu

On 06/22/2021 9:39 PM, Laszlo wrote:

I should clarify: the relevant part of my preference is not that "IntelTdx.dsc"
contain the *complete* TDVF feature set. The relevant part (for me) is that
"OvmfPkgX64.dsc" *not* be over-complicated for the sake of TDX, even
considering only the "basic" TDVF feature set. It's fine to implement TDX in two
stages ("basic" and "complete"); my point is that even "basic" should not over-
complicate "OvmfPkgX64.dsc".
Thanks much for the comments and we don't want to make OvmfPkgX64.dsc
over-complicated either.
We have updated the design slides to V0.95 and Slides 6-15 are discussing the
Config-A and Config-B.
https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/files/Designs/2021/0611/TDVF_Design_Review%28v0.95%29.pptx
Your comment is always welcome!

Thanks!