Re: VirtIO sound device in qemu?

Michael Brown

On 07/06/2021 05:41, Ethin Probst wrote:
For my audio output protocol (I wonder if we should abbreviate it as
AOP?) I need to get access to VirtIO devices in PCIe configuration
space. However, I can't seem to find a way of telling QEMU to use this
device for audio output. Is there something I missed, or something
that does support this?
Do you mean that you can't find a way to get QEMU to create a Virtio audio device visible to the guest, or that you can't find a way to get QEMU to connect this Virtio device to the host-side audio output?

Michael