Re: [tianocore.github.io.wiki PATCH 1/1] Xcode.md: Update instructions to work on modern macOS and Xcode versions

Rebecca Cran

Is there any way I can help? For example I have a Mac Pro I could give you remote access to.

--

Rebecca Cran

On 5/23/21 3:00 PM, Andrew (EFI) Fish wrote:
I’ll take a look . I need to grab a blank system and give it a try.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 23, 2021, at 9:12 AM, Rebecca Cran <rebecca@bsdio.com> wrote:

On 5/23/2021 2:51 AM, Laszlo Ersek wrote:

On 05/21/21 20:28, Rebecca Cran wrote:
Could someone review this please? I submitted it almost 2 weeks ago.
I've been aware of it, but I've not once launched (or even seen) Xcode,
so I can't verify the patch.

One thing by which you could help Andrew review the patch is: pushing
the patched wiki article to your own fork of the wiki on github.com, and
following up with the link in this thread. Then Andrew could review the
rendered article more easily.
Unfortunately I don't know how to fork it! I seem to remember we've had this discussion before, but the original page is https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io/wiki/Xcode, and I can see the file if I clone https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io.wiki.git - but if I create a fork, it forks https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io which is a different site.

--
Rebecca Cran