From: Laszlo Ersek <lersek@redhat.com>
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2020 6:54 AM
To: devel@edk2.groups.io; bret.barkelew@microsoft.com; Kinney, Michael D <michael.d.kinney@intel.com>
Subject: Re: [edk2-devel] EDK II CI failing - Do not submit PRs with "push" label set

On 12/11/20 22:12, Bret Barkelew via groups.io wrote:
Should we just create a Tianocore mirror, rather than relying on someone
else?
(1) TianoCore mirror is a good idea; some other projects too mirror the
submodules they depend on. (Example, IIUC: <https://git.qemu.org/>.)

(2) This announcement from Mike, and the associated discussion, are
dated Dec 11th (last Friday, as of this writing), and I can also see
Mike's other (later) announcement "EDK II CI Working - Resume normal
activities". But perhaps I'm still hitting something similar -- in my
current PR <https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/pull/1224>, there are no
CI failures, but the Mergify bot isn't taking action, despite the "push"
label. I've tried it twice (initial submission, then close+reopen).

Thanks,
Laszlo

- Bret